Enter to Win one of Two Prizes
Willamette Valley’s remarkable pioneers want to introduce you and a guest to their celebrated wineries, sustainable farms and gardens, and hospitable hoteliers with one of two trips to explore the lush Willamette Valley. This premier region for Pinot Noir has more than 600 wineries nestled in the hills between Portland and Eugene (just two hours apart!) and offers unmatched outdoor adventures filled with trails and waterways to explore and waterfalls to discover.
Grand Prize for two includes:
- Two night stay at the guest house at Stoller Vineyards, Dayton, Oregon
- A tour of Pollinate Flowers, a permaculture flower farm
- A lavender gift basket to take home from Pollinate Flowers
- One night stay at the Village Green, Cottage Grove, Oregon
Runner Up Prize for two includes:
- One night stay at the Grand Hotel, Salem, Oregon
Read the Official Rules to learn all about the terms and conditions of winning the prize and entering the sweepstakes. Good luck!